THE CLEMENS FLEXITREE IS IDEAL FOR MECHANICAL CROP THINNING AND THE REMOVAL OF EXCESSIVE UNDESIRED FLOWERS OF FRUIT TREES.
In heavy flowering fruit trees, FLEXITREE can remove excessive undesired flowers in pome and stone tree using several rotors with elastic strings. This application reduces the use of chemicals designated as (phyto-) hormones. The objective is to remove individual flowers of the flower cluster in order to improve fruit quality (fruit size, fruit color an sugar content). FLEXITREE offers a wide variety of options to adjust the device and its rotors to different tree heights and shapes and is particularly suited for tall and slender spindles, central leader and fruit wall.
- healthy fruit
- fast and efficient flower thinning e.g. at the balloon stage
- improved fruit coloration
- Iow cost, long-term investment
- combination with Aero canopy trimmer
- wide range of three dimensional individual adjustments
|Weight of hydraulic angle adjustment
|hydraulic lateral adjustment 400 mm